Welcome to Rudman Cannon
Navigating uncertain economic and political times requires the ability to:
- Have a structured and systematic investment plan that doesn’t keep you awake at night.
- Take all allowable tax deductions and advantages applied to earned and passive income.
- Properly allocate funds to tax deferred accounts to assure that your investments grow without be taxed each year to take advantage of the increased compound of interest effect.
- Allocate disposable income to different areas of investments depending on your needs and goals.
- Determine how much money you will need for your retirement years based on time tested financial planning analysis and strategies.
- Use alternative investments to add value to low potential equity and fixed income returns.
It seems that everyday there is another worldwide economic or political crisis in the news that adds stressful volatility to your investments. Interest rates are at a historical low leaving the common investor the inability to earn enough safe interest in the bank or C.D’s to live a comfortable retirement life. The need for structure in your financial life has never been greater.